- The Institute spread over 2,40,000 Sq. ft. in quiet and green environment. It has been aesthetically designed with an elegantly built campus furnished with state of the art equipments and facilities. The campus has an ambiance that motivates students to grow.
A beautiful lawn, a large green central court and an open-air amphitheatre contribute immensely providing a stimulating learning environment in the campus. Modernity, aesthetics and simplicity characterize the campus.
JAI ARIHANT is located in the vicinity of Industry Century Pulp & Papers, and is only 25 Km away from SIDCUL, Pantnagar & 40 Km away from SIDCUL, Sitarganj (upcoming Industrial areas with the companies like Britania, Dabur, Nestle, Parle, TATA Motors, Ashoka Leyland etc.). The Institute provides perfect ambience for higher learning.
- The Institute has a state-of-the-art Seminar Hall. The Seminar Hall often is the venue for seminars, symposia and lectures by eminent personalities who share their knowledge and views with students. Seminar Hall is also offer the perfect venue and environment for brainstorming sessions, academic activities and group discussions.
Naturally lighted & airy large class rooms with a structure having high ceilings and large corridors are designed to promote maximum interaction between the faculty and the students.The classrooms are well equipped with a PC, LCD &
OHP projectors and LAN connectivity. Both the theatre style and classic class rooms are furnished with specially designed desks for the comfort of students.
- The Institute has a state-of-the-art Seminar Hall. The Seminar Hall often is the venue for seminars, symposium and lectures by eminent personalities who share their knowledge and views with students.
- The library serves as a backbone to all the academic activities. JAI ARIHANT has a well-equipped and spacious library, which provides latest and up-to-date reference material, reports, books, thesauri, audio-visual material, macro and micro documents, both in paper and electronic formats, for its users.
- Library is under the charge of a professional librarian. A library committee, consisting of Principal of the Institute and members nominated by the Principal from amongst the JAI ARIHANT faculty members, assists the selection of books and acquisition of other library material.
- JAI ARIHANT's fast growing library is equipped with a large number of text and reference books on management and related disciplines. The Library endeavours to support the teaching, research and academic needs of the students and the members of the Institute, through books, Journals and other reading material.
The total collection of the Library is about 4200, selected after a careful scrutiny by the JAI ARIHANT faculty. The collection includes variegated material-from hard-core social and management science literature to applied socio-economic formulations, and relates both to theory articulation and skill development.
- JAI ARIHANT library has fairly strong reference section consisting of:
- Business Magazines
- News Papers
- Trade and Business Directories
- Year Books
- Maps and Guides
- The library is receiving an impres sive 19 Journals, both on subscription and gratis basis.
Procedure for Membership
- Students, faculty and staff members of JAI ARIHANT are eligible for membership free of cost.
- Library provides audio-visual facilities to students and faculty members within library premises.
- The computer lab is fully Air Conditioned and equipped with the latest hardware and software programmes & Internet facilities. All the machines are on Local Area Network, with an Internet facility on each machine.
Students are encouraged to explore and use the Internet Facility of the Computer Centre to enhance and exchange knowledge and information across the globe. The learning environment of Computer Centre is truly friendly and congenial.
- The campus has a modern cafeteria well furnished to cater to students’ taste. Besides beverages and snacks, it has a provision for serving meals to day boarding students as well.
- The Educational Labs of different fields like Psycho – Lab, Educational Technology Lab, Environment Lab, Science Lab all are well furnished with latest method of Technology and vast space for students to carry out their Research / Activity work
Games & Sports
- Cricket, Football, Tennis, Badminton, Volleyball, Basketball and other major indoor and outdoor games played within the Institute.
Various inter & intra institute competitions are organized round the year for the development of student’s mind & body.